Being your marketing partner means providing you with the information you need to make informed decisions. As with any healthy, successful relationship, communication is the key.
We've developed several unique reporting tools that flow seamlessly into our clients' organizations to provide timely, accurate, and above all, useful data.
The following is just a partial list of the kinds of accountability tools we regularly deliver. Click below to view samples.
| ||You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the below .pdf links. |
If you do not have Acrobat, download it here. It's free.
- Daily Call Reports - mailed every Monday for calls made the week prior
- Email - used for all urgent issues to be handled, as well as a fax and/or phone call to the appropriate publisher contact
- Issue-By-Issue Sales Forecasts - provided twice each month for the upcoming issue, on the 10th & 20th or per publisher request
- Competitive Tracking Reports - the lowdown on where you rank in terms of actual sales
- Annual Sales Goals - established by issue for each media developer
- Market Share Analysis - a comprehensive picture of your publication at a glance
- Production/Ad Materials Reports - for your internal tracking
- Customized Sales Presentations (in PowerPoint)- no boilerplates--developed to highlight your unique strengths
- Revenue Reports - provided monthly or as needed for billing
- Laptops For All Media Developers - boosting your team's accessibility/ efficiency
- Comp List Updates - submitted to the publisher the first of each month or per publisher request
- Mass Mailings - can be handled from design to execution
- Research - collected, analyzed, disseminated to your needs
- Promotional Pieces - Design Available
Naturally, we also make sure your Sales and Support Team from TLG Media Sales works with the latest technology, and has access to all of the most current communication methods.
Taking care of our people just makes good business sense, since it results in loyalty to our common goals, as well as increased productivity. And that doesn't even take into account the positive effects of our enthusiastic work force!